We’re always looking for good people with commitment, drive, personality and a strong work ethic. A sense of humor is also welcome!
We now offer some of the best pay rates in the industry, good per diem and scheduled time off on larger projects. Training and all PPE supplied (IRATA training after six months service with the company and subject to a positive work appraisal).
Full time positions in our cleaning and blade repair teams. Non Rope Access work, but working at height, including cradle work, will be part of your duties, so a good level of fitness is expected. Must be willing to spend time away from home, sometimes for several weeks at a time. Relevant training given.
Full time position in our cleaning and blade repair teams. Experience – IRATA L2 & L3’s – especially in blade inspection and repairs always welcome. Rope Access training in the IRATA International training program provided to successful applicants subject to positive work appraisal. Must be willing to spend time away from home, sometimes for several weeks at a time. Application from SPRAT certified techs also welcome.
this part-time position requires flexibility, good organizational skills and common sense. Responsibilities include making sure equipment is in a serviceable condition for dispatch to the guys in the field, organizing and controlling inventory (computer based) and liaising with your manager to ensure the seamless support of services and field personnel.
In all cases, the successful applicant will be able to check all of the following –
- A strong and innate culture of safety, both for yourself and your work colleagues
- Able to take responsibility for yourself and be well organized
- A strong work ethic
- Committed to working in a team, and supporting the combined interests of that team
- Willing to learn, willing to travel
- Hold a clean US drivers’ license
- Commit to a drugs free work environment and sign-up to our screening policy
- Have a good level of fitness
- Be able to communicate (written and spoken) in English
is an equal opportunities (in all respects) employer.
If you think you may have an interest in working for ALTURA™ in this exciting, safe industry, and you can check all of the above, please contact
Joshua Hallam at firstname.lastname@example.org